The protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Pursuant to Article 8(1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and Article 16(1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, every person has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him or her. The principles and regulations for the protection of natural persons in the processing of your personal data are intended to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms and in particular your right to the protection of personal data, regardless of your nationality or place of residence, are safeguarded.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 DS-GMO and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person in charge:
Aura Frästechnik GmbH
personally liable: Managing Director Wolfgang Autschbach
Phone: +49 (0) 6465 9111 94-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6465 9111 94-29
The company data protection officer of Aura Frästechnik GmbH can be reached at the above address, Mr. Daniel Löwen, or at email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.aura-tools.de/
, no personal data is collected and processed by us.Only when you access our iklick tool (https://iklick.aura.tools)
, which is implemented on the website, personal data is collected from you and automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:.
- IP address of the requesting computer, Date and time of access, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time
- Name and URL of the retrieved file (concrete page),
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system and interface of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
- guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- volume of data transmitted
- indication whether download was successful
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter is the specification of an e-mail address sufficient. The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
3. Transmission of data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Use of our tool iklick
If you would like to order products from the web shop contained in the tool when using our tool iklick (https://iklick.aura.tools) provided on the website, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide the personal data that we require for processing your order. Required information for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
To use the tool iklick you can create a customer account, through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you have provided will be stored revocably. All other data, including your user account, can always be deleted in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products in our portfolio or send you e-mails with technical information and invitations to product demonstrations.We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will limit the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
These are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do no damage to your end device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used end device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
These cookies enable us to automatically recognize when you return to our site that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
6. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;.
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;.
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;.
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPRApposition to processing;.
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;.
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future, and according to Art. 77 GDPR to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
The supervisory authority responsible for us in Hesse is:
The Hessian Data Protection Officer
Prof. Dr. Michael Ronellenfitsch
Gustav - Stresemann - Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden
P.O. Box 31 63, 65021 Wiesbaden
Phone: 0611 14 08-0
Fax: 0611 14 08-900
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising.
In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at http://www.aura-tools.de/en/datenschutz.html